Today I bring very sad news, a week ago today my family and I had to say goodbye to our dear Fagulha way to soon. She suddenly passed away at the young age of 6.
She was fine in the morning, and by 2:30pm she was lying dead on the floor, no wounds, no blood anywhere, no signs of colic.
We suspect she might have eaten a poisonous frog called ”Rela-Meridional”, as her body got quite swollen up and that’s what happens when that frog get’s eaten (it’s quite common to happen to cows here where I live).
In 12 years of owning horses never have I suffered such a sad and sudden lost. My father was completely devastated she was his little girl.
She will always be remembered, and will always have a piece of our hearts.